How To Install
- Begin by removing the rear bumper. This can be done by removing the 10 screws from the back of the bumper and pulling it off.
- When you have removed all 10 screws, you can start removing individual parts of your bumper deflector tint. There are 5 pieces plus a front piece that will need to be removed before installing the new defector tint on your 2020 Supra rear bumper.
- The first piece is located in the middle of your bumper and is held in place by 2 screws on either side. Remove these screws and pull out this piece from your current bumper deflector tint installation.
- The next two pieces are located on either side of your car’s exhaust system. They are held in place by 3 additional screws on each side of them as well as one screw at the top center point of these two pieces’ location within your current bumper deflector tint installation. Remove these four screws and remove both sides’ previous installations before installing them into their new locations within your 2020 Supra rear bumper’s new defector tint installation process!
- You’re almost done! Now just remove any other debris or dirt that might be on top of or around where you want