Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Canada is the world’s second-largest country by total area, and its common border with the United States is the longest in the world. Canada is sparsely populated, with most of its land dominated by forest and tundra; about four-tenths of its land area lies in northern North America, where its dominant arctic tundra characteristics stretch to the north. By population, Canada ranks fourth globally among nations and 32nd in the world.
How To Visit Canada
The first thing you need to know about visiting Canada is that it’s a lot like visiting the United States. You can drive there, or fly there from any major airport in the world. It’s just as safe, clean, and modern as anywhere else—in fact, it’s one of the safest countries in the world! And while you’re there, you’ll find that Canadians are some of the friendliest people on Earth.
That said, there are some things you should know before traveling to Canada:
1. Visas: If you’re coming from another country and planning to stay longer than six months in Canada, you’ll need a visa. This means filling out some paperwork with your passport and embassy staff back home, getting fingerprinted at your local police station if necessary, and paying a fee (usually around $200). Once you have all that taken care of, all that remains is getting yourself to Canada!
2. Money: While most major currencies are accepted throughout Canada, American dollars are not accepted—so don’t try using them! Instead, exchange any dollars for Canadian dollars at an airport ATM or currency exchange booth before leaving home. You can also use credit cards throughout
Getting Canada Visitor Visa
Canada is one of the most loved and sought after destinations by the tourists. There are many reasons why so many people want to visit Canada, but what makes it more attractive is the fact that it is super easy to get a visitor visa.
There are various ways in which you can get a visitor visa. The easiest way is by making an appointment with a visa officer at a visa office or an embassy/consulate in your country. For example, if you are from India then you must make an appointment with a visa officer or an embassy/consulate in India itself.
You can also apply for a visitor visa online by filling up the form available on the official website of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). This form will be sent electronically to CIC and they will send it back to you with instructions on how to process your application further.
The third option is to visit any other country where there are Canadian consulates or embassies located like USA, UK etc., as they offer services like processing visitor visas for people coming from other countries as well.
How to apply for canada visitor visa
The process of applying for a Canada Visitor Visa is not difficult, but there are several steps you will need to complete before you can travel to Canada.
The first step is to determine whether or not you are eligible for a visitor visa. If you are under 18 years old, you must have written consent from your parent or guardian in order to apply for a visitor visa. If you are 18 years old or older, then you do not need any additional documentation besides your passport and visa application form.
Once you have determined that you are eligible for a visitor visa, then it’s time to gather all of the necessary documents that will be required by the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in your home country. These documents include:
• A completed application form that includes personal information such as name, address and telephone number; financial information like bank accounts and employment status; family details like spouse’s name and children’s names; travel history including previous trips abroad with dates of entry/exit; passport photocopy; proof of funds like bank statements; letters of support (if applicable); medical certificate (if applicable); original birth certificate if born outside Canada; proof of education if under 21 years old.
Getting a visitor visa for Canada is not difficult. Here’s how to apply for one:
1. Determine if you need a visitor visa. If you’re from a country that doesn’t require a visa, you can skip this step. Otherwise, refer to the list of countries whose citizens require visas to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-exceptions-work.asp
2. Look up your country’s consulate or embassy in Canada and find out how far away it is from your current location. It’s best if you can apply in person—you’ll save yourself some hassle and waiting time later on if you do this—but if it’s too far away, there are options available online as well.
3. Fill out the application form online or at an embassy or consulate in person; make sure that all fields are filled out correctly and completely (if applicable). To find out exactly what information needs to be included, go to www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/forms-non-residents-forms-application-forms-requirements-faq_02122014_e#form1a (under “How do I apply?”).
Visiting Canada is an extremely enticing prospect. Now that you’ve learned a bit about what to pack, how to get there and what things you’ll want to do once you’re there, hopefully it gives you even more reason to visit. You can’t truly appreciate a place unless you take the time to explore it. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind experience!